WELCOME TO QIBIN CHEN'S HOMEPAGE
I'm Qibin Chen. Currently I'm working with Prof. Jie Tang at Tsinghua University.
My current and past research interests focus on question answering, natural language generation, reinforcement learning and their applications. [Google Scholar]
I completed my undergraduate study at Tsinghua University and was honored Outstanding Graduate of Tsinghua (8/157 in the department). My undergraduate thesis was honored Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis (top 5/157) in the department. [CV]
Aug. 2015 - Jul. 2019, Department of Computer Science, Tsinghua University.
GPA: 3.82/4.00, ranking: 5/140. Math GPA: 4.00/4.00.
July 2018 - Aug. 2018, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of California, Berkeley.
Honors and Awards
- Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis of Tsinghua, 2019
- Outstanding Graduate of Beijing, 2019
- Outstanding Graduate of Tsinghua University, 2019
- Tsinghua University Academic Excellence Award, 2018
- Qualcomm Scholarship, 2018
- Tsinghua University Academic Excellence Award, 2017
- Tsinghua University Academic Excellence Award, 2016
- NOIP (National Olympiad in Informatics in Provinces), the first prize, 2012
- Aug 13, 2019: One paper (first author) accepted to EMNLP 2019!!
- June 20, 2019: My graduation thesis is honored as Outstanding Undergraduate Thesis of Tsinghua!
- June 11, 2019: I'm honored as Outstanding Graduate of Tsinghua University and Outstanding Graduate of Beijing!
- May 21, 2019: One paper (first author) submitted to EMNLP 2019.
- May 13, 2019: One paper (third author) accepted to ACL 2019 with an average score of 4.5 (-5~5)!
- April 29, 2019: One paper accepted to KDD 2019 Applied Data Science Track!!
- March 4, 2019: One paper (third author) submitted to ACL 2019.
- February 4, 2019: One paper (first author) submitted to KDD 2019.
- December 7, 2018: Our ICLR 2019 paper got rejected. TAT.
This is a catalog of my attempts at becoming more than what I am today. I hope I will never stop trying to succeed.
- Guitar Project
- I am now learning to play guitar! I have learned chords and strumming and am determined to learn fingerstyle, which is more challenging and cool.
- Kindle Project
- Though being a computer science researcher, I have always had a passion for English literature.
- Archery Project
- I'm starting archery! It's really cool.
- I play badminton every week.